Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Walking on the Wild Side: Paper Cutz Challenge

This week Paper Cutz Challenge is to make a child's birthday card with a zoo animal stamp. These two cuties are from Prairie Fairy. I colored them with my Copics. The background green paper is My Mind's Eye and the plaid is from that infamous shopping channel pack. The lettering is Sticko and the large copper brad I believe I bought at Paper Wishes. I love the color combo here. I may have to use it for a layout too.

Hope you join in the fun at some of these other challenges. I have a lot of fun visiting other blogs and then taking links from them to discover other places for digis or challenges. Some I visit once, some I visit once a day.

3 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

how cute is that? they are adoable.

Tracey said...

Hi Mary, what a cute card!

Looking forward to working with you on the For Fun DT :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

shelly said...

awww now who wouldnt want to party with these two cuties :) a really sweet card, nice coloring job :)