Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Friday, May 28, 2010

Paper Wishes Contest Entry

The Paper Wishes Contest still has a few more days for you to enter. Important dates are:

June 4, 12:00pm PST: Contest closes & Voting opens
June 11, 12:00pm PST: Voting closes

You must use a foil paper from PW (includes Paper Pizazz and HOTP). Plus all other materials are to be from Paper Wishes

Now for my card I used HOTPs Fresh Flower Foil along with some pink/white dotted Paper Pizazz paper to make the flowers. I cut several of various sizes with the Cricut Expression cartridge: Walk in My Garden. Then I assembled the flowers using 2-4 layers for each and secured them with a gold brad. These made two of the corners of the card. Then I used Dazzles accented with Copic markers to make a top and bottom border. The sentiment "Congratulations" is also a Dazzle.

This card would be appropriate for an engagement, a wedding or even a graduation. The foil paper adds a different sparkle than the Dazzles and it dresses up the card.
So enter the contest or at least stop in and vote. From previous contests I can say that the level of competition is very good. You will see some awesome creations.

No comments: