Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Digital Tuesday Entry - Cute People

This little cowpoke is one of the cutest digi people I've seen. this is a Bugaboo stamp. The background paper is HOTP. In fact, Paper Wishes (HOTP) has a new Mom's Warehouse Sale starting tonight. It varies as to when it posts, but should be around 6:00 Central time. The flowers are also from Paper Wishes. The lettering was cut with the Cricut Expression using the Life is a Beach cartridge and Oh My Vinyl blue. Some gold Dazzle border surrounds the image.
I am entering this card in the Digital Tuesday Challenge. I have seen this challenge site before and even intended to participate. I don't know if I have or not, but this time I'm ready!
My new system of listing each challenge on an index card and then placing the index cards on a ring according to due date is really helping. I don't necessarily do them in order, but at least I don't lose track of one. I check mark the due date on the card when I upload. Then I keep the card on the ring until I check the winners.
Hope you like this card and are making lots of fun cards yourself. It is summer and time to relax!!

No comments: