Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

These are the Magic Years...

The For Fun Challenge this week has 3 options! There will be something that will appeal to you. I chose the color challenge: green, blue, pink & yellow. The image is from Phindy's Place. The sentiment reads: "These are the magic years and therefore magic days and therefore magic moments." I added the tea bag folded flower and arranged everything on yellow checked paper.
If a color challenge doesn't interest you there are two other choices. Check it out!

8 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

Such a cozy card, Mary! make me wanna cuddle. Im glad your on my team!

Marlene said...

Very pretty!

Anita said...

Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Love he flower.

Faye said...

Wow, wow, wow! x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Gorgeous! I love the tea fold flower!!! Perfect addition! Have you considered doing a tutorial on it. I'd love to learn to make one.

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty, fabulous flower!!

CraftinGranny said...

Fantastic flower! Now if you just had a dog on that stamp instead of a cat I'd think you made it for me......LOL (I do like cats though)
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)