Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Calming from a Kitty

Sir Chester suggested the title for this post - couldn't you guess?


Soft Pencil Digital Images is celebrating its anniversary this month. I love the Michu (the kitty) images the best.

I mounted the image on a flower shaped chipboard piece and attached it to the card with dimension dots. The serendipity squares are my handmade embellishment. (They are available for purchase at my shop. Click on Sir Chester's picture at the top of the page). Handmade embellishments is a requirement for the challenge at Cute Card Thursday this week. I cut the front of the card shorter than the back and laid a border of gold Dazzles along the bottom. "Relax... Enjoy the Day" is spelled out with Sticko lettering. This card is appropriate for Mother's Day or a birthday.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Cute!

Rose said...

This is such a sweet card! I love the image!

Rose