Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Two Challenges with one Card

This is the first of two cards that I made using Phindy's Place images. Totally unlike me, I am entering the same two cards in the same two challenges. Normally, I make a new card for each challenge. I just couldn't decide which card to send to which challenge - are you following me? So I am also entering this at Digital Tuesday.  The image is colored with Copics as usual. I used lettering and paper from a BBQ pack and the flower brads were in the stash.

6 comments:

Philomena said...

I just LOVE your multi-colored hamsters - and I'll take one of those cupcakes. Yummy card, Mary!
Thanks for playing along with us at Phindy's Place!
Phindy

csroyal said...

Great job with this image!! Love it! Glad you could join us this week at Phindy's Place!

Sylvia Blum said...

What a super cute and fun card :)
Thanks for joining us @ Phindys Place Challenge!
{hugs} Sylvia

Annika said...

This card is so much fun, so creative and such a carefree feel off it!
Thanks for participating at Phindy's challenge!
Annika

Ann English said...

Mary-how cute! Thank you for joining us this week at The Phindy's Place Challenge.

Anne-Marije said...

ahhh what a nice card!
Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije