Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Another "Guy" Card

This is another of my "favorite" images. (I have lots of favorites). It reminds me of my son and grandson.

"Blessed are the Happiness Makers" is such an appropriate sentiment. Daddies spending time with their kids makes everyone happy. It doesn't have to be doing something expensive - just go to the park, play outside or ..... go fishing.

I colored the Phindy image with Copics. The paper was in my stash but I think it might be HOTP. The sentiment was in a little booklet of vellum sentiments I won in some Yummy Candy on another site.

9 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a wonderful card! I love the image and the masculine feel.

Anita said...

Stunning card! I love them both.

Sylvia Blum said...

oh my word.. this is SO beautiful! GREAT card!!!
Thanks for your second entry this week for Phindys Challenge :) :) :)
{hugs} Sylvia

Anne said...

Another great card Mary! Hint: Digital Tuesday Challenge is to use vellum:)

Thanks for playing along at Phindy's Place Challenge:)

Lynda Nielsen said...

Wow Mary, you have been busy, this is fabulous! =)
Hugs
Lynda

Ann English said...

Yes, truly important! Love this card, too! Where is your chief competitor this week?! Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge!

csroyal said...

Another great one!! Glad you are joining us at Phindy's Place!

mycardz said...

Wow, this one is equally amazing! Very nice card.

Anne-Marije said...

oh this is perfect!
Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije