Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Fun Card to Share

The Paper Cutz Challenge this week is to include a CAT or a dog. Honest Sir Chester made me hit the CAPS lock and the red ink. He has his opinions.

When I won an image at Squigglefly for my bookmark, I just had to have this one. The first time I saw it I had to laugh. Chester usually steals the afgan from me, but the towel gives the same idea.

I colored the image with Copics and the lettering is cut from dark blue Oh My Vinyl with the Life is a Beach Cricut Expressions cartridge. The teal ribbon is from an embellishment pack from Paper Wishes. By the way, the new Mom's Warehouse Sale went up tonight (Thursday 5/13). You have to shop early to get the best buys. I snagged a couple. They also have a new contest using their foil papers. Check it out.

Most of all - Have Fun! There are a lot of challenges and contests out there and you may not be able to enter every one every week. In fact you probably can't unless you submit the same project to multiple sites. I rarely do that. I read through the challenges and make an index card with the info: challenge site, due date, details and hang it on a ring according to due date. Then when I sit to craft I look through those due soonest and pick out the one that is calling me to work on.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Heeheehee....what a cute image. Nice work!