Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Monday, June 21, 2010

Your kids are always your kids

Our oldest, Lauren, is having surgery on Thursday. Since her husband had already requested a 4 day weekend for the annual BBQ Battle (they obviously are not coming afterall) I won't be going to Dallas to help with the boys. I do hope to go at the end of July. Even at 28, you still worry about your kids.

My Time to Craft's challenge this week is to make a card for a special person or special occasion. I think this qualifies. The hot air balloon image is from the Digi Doodle shop. The blue crystals are Martha Stewart. "Thinking of You" is cut from Oh My Vinyl with the Cricut Expression cartridge "George",

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How fun! I love the bright colors you used on the hot air balloon!

made by fifi said...

fab card - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge this week x