Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Instant Message Birthday Card

Mrs. Comfy is all set with her coffee (tea), computer, chocolate and kitty. I think this card will be going to my DSIL. Her birthday is at the end of the month. Actually it is the end of December but way back in junior high she felt she was being cheated on presents and celebration by having a birthday during Christmas week so she delays it 6 months and celebrates in June. (Sounds like a sneaky way to be 6 months younger if you ask me).

This will be my 3rd entry in Phindy's Challenge. This is the only challenge that I routinely enter more than one card. I think it has to do with some friendly competition with Katie. It is also fun to play with Phindy's images.

So if you hadn't guessed, Mrs. Comfy is a Phindy's Place image that I colored with Copic markers. The lettering is cut from light blue Oh My Vinyl with the Cricut Expression cartridge "Life is a Beach". The photo corners and the border strip are from stash. The DP is from HOTP.

6 comments:

Shirley said...

You and Katie are killing the rest of us. Love the texting message with this image. Another great and fun card.

Spyder said...

I have a friend witha Christmas Day birthday and she does the same, double pressies of course, great card!
(Lyn)

Unknown said...

OK your on a roll this week hunny! Another fab card and each one so different

Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us again at Phindys Place this week, hope you had fun!

love emma xoxoxo

Anne said...

Great card and I love Mrs Comfy's punk hairdo.

Thanks for playing along at Phindy's Place
Hugs
Anne

Ann English said...

Funny lady-loving the pink hair!!! Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge!

Anne-Marije said...

Oh what a fabby card!
Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije