Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

McMahon Five Designs

I've been playing with some McMahon Five Designs today. For this first card I used two shades of grey and two shades of brown for the outside walls of the old barn. I was trying for a weathered look. The DP is HOTP, I ran the striped one direction over the whole front of the card but matted the image with the stripes going the other direction. Added some gold Dazzle borders and brown Dazzles for Autumn. The flowers are rub-ons. I am going to enter this card in the Prairie Fairy Fun Friday Challenge. The theme this week is a card for Dad.
This is the third card this week I've made with this McMahon image, (And it's a freebie!), but I totally changed the color scheme around it. I used a coral Copic marker this time instead of Shock Pink. The DPs are HOTP and I added some silver Dazzles. The red buttons came from Oriental Trading and the sentiment is from JoAnn's. This is my entry for A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge. The theme this week is "Best Wishes" or "Good Luck". I chose to phrase it as "It's Your Day!" - encouragement to give it your best!

No comments: