Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Monday, June 21, 2010

Allsorts Quilt

Allsorts has a sketch challenge this week. The sketch reminds me of a patchwork quilt, so what better image to use than that of a quilt. Besides I've been dying to use this image.

The quilt rack is a Digi Doodle image. They have a vintage section of images that are wonderful. I love them all. The paper was in my stash and the purple is more of a rose color. The iridescent flowers work well to complete the corners of the card. I debated about adding a sentiment, but I decided it would detract from the rest of the card. A sentiment or a note could be put inside.

1 comment:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Mary


Great card I love the embelishments you have used the colours are fab...

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx