Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Monday, June 14, 2010

Prairie Fairy Sparkles

The Prairie Fairy is looking for glitz and glitter this week. The DP has some glitter on it to start with. I added chunky glitter to the heart border near the bottom of the card. I also added glitter to the edges of her wings.


No sentiment on this card. I'll add one when I decide to use it. Then the "Happy Birthday" or "Get Well Wishes" will be obvious. This card cannot be included in the OWH collection b/c of the glitter. I had a "fun" time cleaning up my work space after completing this card. I didn't want stray bits of glitter to stick to the OWH cards.

You have until Thursday evening, I believe,  to enter this challenge.

5 comments:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, LOVE this card!

Marlene said...

Oooh...I like glitz and glitter. Very nice!

Trisha said...

What a beautiful card! Love the image and the DPs. Thanks for playing this week at FFF. Swing by my site if you're interested in some yummy blog candy!! Hugs, Trisha P.S. I'm becoming a follower-love your work!

Suzi Mac said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Mary, love the glittery DP's and of course that sweet Fairy and Coloured beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays this week. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Unknown said...

I love how you did the wings Mary! Your card is adorable!


Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays!

xoxo