Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Friday, June 25, 2010

No Digi??

Being a math teacher, this week's Paper Cutz Challenge is right in my league. Somehow I made a card without a digital stamp - how did that happen??? The stars are gold Dazzles. The dotted paper and the checked paper came from the same mat stack by Paper Studio. Mat stacks are great for backgrounds on cards. Not as much waste. I find that when I use a 12 x 12 sheet for a card, the leftover piece gets wrinkled
or torn or just not used.
So get those geometry minds going and create a circles, squares and stars card!


2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is STUNNING! I love the stars!

Shirley said...

From a former math teacher, this card is incredible. I love those gold stars. Gives my and idea for an Any Hero card.