Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Just Dance

I was wandering around some blogs last night and found a fun challenge called Scrap It With a Song. The song for this week (which ends this morning) is I Hope You Dance (Lee Ann Womack).

I chose the Phindy's Place image of the little girl dancing (Spring Dresses). I believe the song is telling us to look at the world with the wonder of a child. This girl is totally happy, dancing, and carefree,  not worried, distracted and stressed. I colored her with Copics and used paper from stash. The music Dazzles were purchased at Paper Wishes as were the 5mm gold pearls. The lettering is cut from Oh My Vinyl using the Cricut Expression cartridge Life is a Beach.

I'm anxious to see what the new song for this week is going to be.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing along with Scrap it With a Song :-)

Angela Toucan said...

gorgeous card. thank you singing along with us at Scrap it with a Song this week