Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Manly Moose Cards!

No, I didn't upload the same card twice! These Sew Many Cards images just go so well with the Great Outdoors DP from HOTP. This camp/canoe paper has a masculine feel to it.

With Father's Day this Sunday (I didn't really have to remind you did I?) many of the challenges are asking for cards appropriate for men.

This first card of Monty toasting a marshmallow (where are the Hershey bars & graham crackers?) is my submission to Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge.

This second card is my entry to Cards for Men. Now Monty is fishing and has bad luck finding a fish. Instead he has hooked an old tire. Again this card works for several situations.

1 comment:

Lovely Linda said...

What a YUMBLY card - I love these images - your DP and sentiments are great! This is perfect for this weeks challenge! Thanks for joining us at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week - we would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team