Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Phindy's Baby Card & other weekend projects

When I saw this Phindy image I had to have it. I remember my children looking up at the mobile, wearing a onesie and booties. I double cut the mobile animals to give a 3D effect. "It's a Boy" is cut from green Oh My Vinyl using the Cricut cartridge New Arrival. Two red hearts hold this easel card open. The background paper is Imaginesce. My nephew and his wife are expecting a boy in May and there is a shower coming up. I believe this will be the card I'll be enclosing with the gift.

My sister-in-law hurt her knee (doesn't know how or exactly when) and will be off work for three weeks at least. I sent this Duncan the Duckling card to her with Get Well Soon wishes. Duncan appears to be having a problem with Ace bandages. He's rather "tied up" at the moment.

Well, it is on to the next project. Trying to get those due today and tomorrow done tonight. I spent Thursday night til noon today in Kansas City. Only had some quilling with me and lots of ideas.

No comments: