Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Engagement Announcement Samples


I spent time this weekend making engagement announcements using a cute digi from Elizabeth at Soft Pencil. I made it four color/embellie versions.

The lavender version uses HOTP paper with white ribbon and pale blue paper roses.

The green version uses HOTP paper (light green with small dots of lavender, blue, pink and yellow). A short border from a Cardmaker's Creative Pack is topped with blue mini crystals. The crystals also make the buttons on the grooms chest. A silver love Dazzle is at the top.

The pink/red version uses a pink print from HOTP. Silver rose Dazzles are colored with coral copic markers.

The blue version uses HOTP paper. The green ribbon and the pink paper roses match the colors in the paper.

Share your opinion and leave a comment voting for your favorite below.  See if you agree with my daughter and her fiance. (I haven't heard from them yet.)

3 comments:

Anita said...

Cute cards! I love the purple one.

Andrea6760 said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards! I like the pink one the best. The embellishments match perfectly with the flowers of the bouquet. You should be so proud of the great job that you did on the cards. Please pass along my congratulations to the happy couple!
~Andrea

Unknown said...

I like the purple one the best too, but the pink is a close second. They turned out great!
-Lauren