Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Monday, April 5, 2010

ABC Christmas - Getting Caught Up

ABC Christmas. "T" is for Toys. This delightful digi is from Squigglefly. It is very versatile. I used it on a baby card and now on a Christmas card. It would also be appropriate for a first birthday. I used some self adhesive ribbon of presents for the top border and a silver ornament charm for an embellishment. Dazzle "Joy" filled in the rest.





"O" is for..... is our new letter this week. "O" could be for
  • Oranges & Nuts
  • Opening presents
  • O Come All Ye Faithful
or my choice "O" is for ornaments. This Phindy's Place digi has a sweet kitten playing with the ornaments (don't they all?). He has knocked one off the tree already and is playing with another. The plaid paper is from HOTP as are the "Joy" and the stocking Dazzles.

It's not too late to join in. (I missed "J"). No commitment except to yourself. You feel less stressed in November when your cards already well on their way to being done.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out Mary! Love your cards girl! Too cute!

Paul said...

Gosh, I can't even think about Christmas right now - how organised of you.
TFS
Paul
BTW, thanks for visiting my blog during the Bugaboo hop - hope you enjoyed it (I know I did)