Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Monday, April 5, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I received this award from my friend Elizabeth at Soft Pencil.

Now 10 things about me:
  • I am a cat person (no surprise there)
  • I am originally from Chicago, but now love living at the lake in a small town.
  • I have three children & three grandsons who I love to spoil
  • I am addicted to Sudoku puzzles
  • I must have a serving of chocolate every day and pizza at least once a week
  • I have taught for more than 20 of the last 30 years (Math)
  • I just opened a store on ShopHandmade but haven't sold anything yet
  • I started out scrapbooking but now do more cards
  • I have hundreds of digi stamps from many sources
  • My husband is the neat person in the family, he is also the better cook
Now to pass this on to 10 friends: Cec, Phindy, Roberta, Sarabeth, Angela, Jeri, Kateri, Tammy, Lynda, Anne.

1 comment:

Lynda Nielsen said...

Ohhhh Thank you Thank you Mary! I will have to do this ASAP! I love it!
Hugs
Lynda