Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Three Bugaboo Cards

All three of these cards will be included in the next batch of OWH (Operation Write Home) cards that I turn in in two weeks. All three used HOTP papers and Bugaboo images.


This first card is my entry to CAS-tastic Challenges. CAS stands for "clean & simple". It is a sketch challenge this week.
I think this is the cutest little boy. He reminds me of our grandsons. This wonderful guy is ready for school. The papers for this card came out of a book of coordinating papers all in navy & white. I added the gold pearls since I didn't have any dark blue or black ones that I could find.

I love the way this card came out. "I love you, love" is the sentiment. Aimed at being an anniversary card, it could also be a "just because" card or "missing you" or "thinking of you".

For those of you counting, these are cards #5-7 for today. LOL

3 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

This is so cute!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday Clean and Simple Sketch challenge!

Karen B. said...

What cute cards. Love you color choices. Thanks for playing at CAS-Tastic.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Love all the cards you have made with Bugaboo's images!! Wonderful work:)