Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday in any language

I'm a gate card obsession at the moment. The Soft Pencil team is highlighting the "Happy Birthday" sentiments available in three languages: English, Spanish and Dutch. The outside image is Michu and Ratiny singing Happy Birthday (or any other song you choose).
Then on the inside are the English and Spanish birthday greetings. You can purchase a sentiment in the three languages or several sentiments in a single language.

8 comments:

pennyd said...

Great card Mary! I also love gate fold cards, simple to make with a great WOW factor! Love the bright colors and the characters are adorable!

Lisa Atha said...

So cute! I love the card fold that you used, awesome!

Lisa

Elizabeth P said...

It´s a stunning card Mary! I love it!!! and I love the way you combined the images and the shape of the card. Great work! :)

Cat said...

Just adorable! Love how you used two sentiments with the digi image!

Rose said...

What a cute card! Adorable image, I love Soft Pencil Designs! Really cute!

Kerry said...

WOW, awesome gate-folded card!!! I love everything about it, SUPER cool!

Anne-Marije said...

What a nice card Mary!
xxx Anne-Marije

Fink said...

This is just the great card! I love the vibrant colors and the way you colored the image is wonderful!