Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lil Fisherman

I didn't get to enter many challenges this past week because I working on setting up my new blog: Angel Creative Updates. You can reach it by clicking in with Sir Chester at the top of the page. I am a new Angel demonstrator with The Angel Company. If you live in the Kansas City/Lake of the Ozarks areas and want to host a FunShop (workshop) contact me. I would love to come and teach a "Make It & Take It" for you and your crafty friends. The Angel Company sells rubber stamps (which many are also good for elementary grade teachers), and papers, supplies and tools for card-making and scrapbooking.

Tonight, however, I found this little cutie at Phindy's Place. Phindy's Challenge this week is to use a Phindy image and the color blue. So here it is!

12 comments:

Shirley said...

Mary, I absolutely love it. This image is so great and love the big checked paper you used to accent the image. Hooked is inspired. LOVE IT!!!!

trish said...

Hi Mary,
Loving your card- it all works perfectly together.
I was having a read about your involvement with TAC- hope it is very successful for you.
Best wishes,
Trish x

Philomena said...

Mary, you know I love this card. Everything about it is fun and creative!
Phindy

Tammy said...

This is too cute, Mary! I love what you have done with this precious image!

Anonymous said...

Mary, this is adorable-how have I missed this image?! Thank you for joining us this week at Phindy's Place!

Annika said...

Totally gorgeous! Beautiful colouring and lush blues! Thanks for joining us at Phindy's this week!
Hugs
Annika

Sylvia Blum said...

what a cutie.. and you colored it so beautiful! love your card!!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Phindys Place challenge! Hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx

Jane Wetzel said...

wow...just ADORABLE! thanks for joining us at Phindys!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I LOVE this-this is the first I've seen this image used. So cute, Mary! Thank you for joining us for the Phindy's Place Challenge this week.

stampqueen said...

Totally cute - great coloring and I love the little block letters that spell out fish!!!

Anne said...

This is so cute, love all the little extras you've added, lots to look at and enjoy here

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Phindy's Place, hope you'll join us again

Hugs
Anne

Anne-Marije said...

Oh I love this little guy!
Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije