Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Thursday, July 22, 2010

GIft Card pocket



Ever drop a gift card out of a birthday card when you take it out of the envelope? When you send someone a gift card do you worry that they'll lose it? This is a pocket card. It starts as a trifold card and then pockets are added on the 2nd and 3rd pages. Slide a sentiment or photo in one pocket and a check, cash or gift card in the other.










This was not a random choice of cards. The challenge at The Character Cafe is to make a pocket card.
I printed a second copy of the digi and colored/cut out just Froggy. He sits quite nicely in the pocket.







These are fun cards to make. Choose your papers well. I like when I find a good two sided paper. If not, I adapt. Let's see some pocket cards!

2 comments:

Fink said...

Fantastic! Yes I have had the gift card fall out! LOL I love the Fredrik poping out of page 2.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Mary this is wonderful I am so loving the image, colours and the style of the card fabulous work hun.
Hugs
Lorraine x