Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Two in One


The Paper Cutz Challenge this week is a card for a lady. The colors: pink, green, white and then blue or lavendar. It also needed a digi butterfly. Well..... guess what the Friday Freebie is over at Sew Many Cards??? A butterfly! So this card fits two assignments. I usually don't like to "submit" the same card to more than one place. This is an exception because of the timing of the particular freebie and because I am way behind and trying to catch up.

The paper is from Paper Pizazz's Little Prints & Patterns. The Iridescent flower is from Paper Wishes. The Butterfly digi is colored with Copics and has a little bit of Paper Glaze on the body. I will have a post in the near future with more about Paper Glaze. The lettering is cut from Oh My Vinyl - dark green - Cricut Expressions: Beyond Birthdays cartridge. The ribbon is also dark green. I had bought a big box of ribbon of various colors on Ebay a few years ago. The spools have many yards of ribbon on them, but no manufacturer is listed - just made in China.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
You made so lovely card! I love the butterfly especially!
I have something on my blog for you.

Sari

Helen Dooley said...

I know I probably say it every time but Sir Chester Katt is a handsome man.
I love you card, I love Angelas little butterfly, I can't wait to play with him.

Patricia St Martin said...

You did a great job on your butterfly. I love the flower. The glossy accents looks real nice. I wanted to tell you one of my cats looks almost like yours.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What a cute butterfly image Mary...love the Paper Glaze accent!!! TFS

Terry