Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Phindy's Place Celebration





Phindy's Place reached 500 followers last week and she decided to throw a party. The challenge for this week is to make a Valentine/Friendship Card. I used the Phindy digi of Mrs. Comfy Surfing. The sentiment is aimed at a good friend from St. Louis (now on the East Coast) who talked me into highlighting my hair 23 yrs ago. I have colored it ever since. While I would never get as wild as Mrs Comfy, Donna would. We haven't seen each other in many years, but email on a semi regular basis. She doesn't know what color my hair is now.

Phindy also had a Card-a-thon today. Participants were walked through the recipe for the card. We chose our own digi and papers/ribbon/brads. The instructions were posted so others could join in. It started about 10 1/2 hours ago and ends in 30 min. The cards with the digis of Emma in her Spring Dress and the Easter Egg are both from that recipe. I went digging through my stash to find papers, ribbon, brads, that would be appropriate for the digi. It was a lot of fun. I hope she does it again. We are almost halfway to 600.

No comments: