Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sir Chester - Up Close & Personal

While Sir Chester approves of his formal portrait above, he wanted everyone to see his curious side. At the age of 3 1/2 Chester still enjoys chasing pipe cleaners, lying in the sun and playing Gottcha under the door.

If you hadn't guessed - I'm procrastinating. I should go to sleep, but I tried that - didn't work. I should work on the next project on the list, but I'm still mentally getting that one ready. Soooo here I am.

Check back on Monday for sure to get information about next weekend's Blog hop for Sew Many Layouts. You can learn a new technique at each stop! Sometimes even 2. I couldn't decide between slide mounts & paper glaze, so I'll be explaining both! Slide mounts are not just for mini frames. Paper Glaze is my new love. The effect is awesome.

I'll have other posts and projects during the week. Stop by often. If you aren't a follower, please sign up.

1 comment:

Patricia St Martin said...

I have day like that... No fun. I like Sir Chester curious side. Mine are 5 and 6 years old and I do not think they ever loose that side. All of a sudden at about 11:00pm they will start playing and chase each other around the house. I'm telling then, hey guys now is time to go to bed, ya right. They are so much fun.