Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Inktegrity - Darling images

Inktegrity is the sponsor for the Sew Many Cards challenge this week.

SPONSOR PRIZE PACKAGE -- $10 Gift Certificate to Inktegrity Designs


"Hello fellow crafters! My name is Joni Wilson and I am the owner of Inktegrity. As a mother of 6, I wanted to create images that every age could enjoy working with. This past summer I debuted my line of digital images and have enjoyed every minute of it. I am inspired by personal experiences, suggestions from friends, and the everyday goodness in life. Please visit our blog at Inktegrity.blogspot.com for wonderful ideas and inspiration. I am so happy to sponsor this fun site, thank you to this wonderful team for letting me be a part of Sew Many Cards!"

The praying mouse, mounted on a piece of circular chipboard, is the image from Inktegrity that I used for this card. The sentiment (cut with the Cricut Expression out of Oh My Vinyl) is simple: God Bless. The papers are from a Paper Pizazz collection. The Dazzles are from Paper Wishes.


No comments: