You should have come from Gwen
You are now at Mary S (Purrfect Sentiments) and the guest of our CEO Sir Chester Katt.
Then on to Nicole http://stampergirladventures.blogspot.com
You may have to copy & paste this link or use Nicole's link on the right hand column under Design Team members.
- Hoppers, please leave a comment on all the hop spots and at the last hop spot letting us know they have done so.
- 1 winner from each blog will be chosen to receive a free Valentine's digi image
- 1 grand prize winner will receive a set of digis from SMC
- Here is the special customer challenge if you would like 3 additional entries to win:
- Create any papercraft that is Valentine's themed and follow this recipe: 3 hearts, 1 bow, 2 patterned papers
- Winners will be posted on Monday
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead
Walk beside me, be my friend and my partner
I took some liberties with the ending line of the verse but it is one that my mother likedl. She had it hanging on her bedroom wall. She and Dad were partners and very much in love.
Morty Moose (Sew Many Cards digi) was my choice for this layout. When Mike and I met in college (Eastern Illinois University) it wasn't long before we were a couple. We didn't have much money but would go for walks in the nearby state park, play cards with friends and sang and played guitar together for Saturday night Mass at the Newman Center. When Mike graduated with his degree in Environmental Biology he applied for park ranger positions. We fully expected to live at a state park in Illinois. It didn't work out, but he has spent the last 32 years in pollution control, waste cleanup (as in Hazardous Waste Consulting) We have been married 31 1/2 years.