Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The swaps are coming, the swaps are coming



The swaps are coming back to Paper Wishes after a month off for the holidays. Check the Paper Wishes Message Board on Tuesday Dec 15 regarding the January swaps. There are a few changes in the "rules" so make sure you read through those. They are designed to make the swaps more enjoyable for everyone. Sign up is Dec 15 to Dec 31 and the lists will be posted Jan 1 and finalized Jan 3 (just in case someone needs to drop off, etc). You will have the month of January to get your swap made and mailed. I'll have more information here Monday night.

Those of you that know me, I've said I could scrap for a year without buying more supplies except maybe adhesive. I've also wished to be more organized. The above pictures a just a portion of my scrapbook room. It overlooks the cove and I can see the main channel (Lake of the Ozarks is actually fed by several rivers) if I peek around the corner of the drape. Now if I could find the scrap table and sofa.... At least the computer and Cricket are visible.

Good night

No comments: