Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Sunday, December 6, 2009

2 1/2 weeks left??????


December is already going too fast. Too much left to do, but I have accomplished a couple of things.

The winner of the drawing for Purrfect Sentiments 3 questions has been sent an email requesting her address. Her name will be revealed on Tuesday.

Tuesday will also reveal the digi you had a sneak peak at on Dec 1st right here at Purrfect Sentiments.

Sir Chester is lying low today. He had a 24 hour visit from a German Shepherd (family) but still trying for his highness. He also has had a bout of (no not the flu) but you're close. Fleas. He had to endure another bath this weekend. He is exhausted.

I've received some very nice comments from people about the cards I've posted in some of the blogs. Thank you so much for taking the time. It is one way I can learn what other people like, not just what I like. I use materials from a variety of sources but can usually remember most of the supplies. Some day I will get organized. (Yeah right) So if you are ever looking for something you've seen used in a project or want to know how I got something to look a certain way, please feel free to leave a message at purrfectsentiments@gmail.com

Back to scrapping
Mary Ski

No comments: