Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Friday Freebie & Paper Cutz Challenge



The Friday Freebie from Sew Many Cards is the Candy Cane Heart. I decided to use it to make a thank you card for Christmas gifts. "Heartfelt Thanks" that sort of thing. I used DCWV Christmas paper stack, Thank You Brad Buddy & gold pearls from Paper Wishes. Vinyl tag words from HOTP.
The Paper Cutz Challenge this week will be to make a New Year's themed card. I used Ephemera paper from Paper Pizazz, Heritage Dazzles, gold pearls, HOTP vinyl tag word all purchased from Paper Wishes.
One box has shipped to Chicago and the other is ready to ship to CO tomorrow. Then I can wrap the gifts going to Dallas with us. Still have some shopping to do and the Christmas cards are made, but I'm addressing them in small batches. The last should go out Monday morning at the latest.
Keep the holiday spirit despite the holiday craziness. Everything is relative. Which reminds me, there is still time to sign up for the swaps on Paper Wishes Message Board. Check out the eligibility rules and if you qualify, try one or two or all three. They are fun and you get to see "in hand" what others can do. You swap the actual creation not just a photo. Photos are great, but the real thing is nice sometimes too. I save mine for inspiration. Other people use them like they would their own creations.

Good Night
MSKi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I love your PCC card. Colours are so soft and warm.

Sari