Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Friday Freebie & Paper Cutz Challenge



Two new creations to share with you.

The Friday Freebie from Sew Many Cards is the Christmas tree. It is fairly plain to let you decorate - embellish - it as you wish. I had fun adding several helpers to the decorating. Toga brought some gifts for under the tree. Hershey had some trouble with an oversized ornament and Eris is tangled in more lights. The digis were colored with Copic markers. The background paper is DCWV Christmas Stack from a couple of years ago. The red pearls I believe are Hero Arts and the snowflake brads I picked up through Paper Wishes.

Paper Cutz Challenge that will go up tomorrow (sorry, I'm asleep by midnight) is to make a project using a snowman or snowflake. Again I'm using a Sew Many Cards Digi colored in Copic Markers. The paper is from the same DCWV stack and the same snowflake brads. There is also a thin mat of light blue that was in a DCWV small mat stack of solid colors.

Hope to get my cards addressed - at least they're made! - this weekend and out to the PO on Monday. Got a lotta shopping to do too! Take time to enjoy the season

Sir Chester Katt & Mary Ski

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love how you colored Eris!
Thanks for doing such a great job with the SMC images!

Helen Dooley said...

Wow Mary- I love your blog. I didn't even realize you had done that. Great job. Cute card this week.