Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Still time to enter drawing


You have until Friday at midnight to answer the 3 questions in the previous post and send your answers to purrfectsentiments@gmail.com to enter the drawing for an envelope full of embellishments. There is a variety of ribbons, brads, etc.

Continue to check in at the NING site (Sew Many Cards social site) to get more sneak peeks. Send your guesses to Sarabeth, Jeri or Angela at the NING site.

I'm posting an ATC I made recently for a swap. I love to use the digistamps multiple times in a single project or multiple digis. The matchbook shown in an earlier post lets me use 4 or 5 digis in one project. What more can one ask for?

Take time for yourselves and your favorite hobbies during this rushed holiday season. Enjoy. That is one nice thing about card making and scrapbooking - you can do Christmas at any time of the year. Scrapping photos from a recent holiday or getting a head start on next year's cards or getting ready for those late summer/fall craft fairs. I often fall asleep with my digis and card stuff on my lap. I like to work on an acrylic cutting board, sitting in the recliner, the CEO at my feet. Sometimes Sir Chester gets a little too involved in the work but who can turn away a cuddly, purring, warm kitty??????

1 comment:

Sharon said...

what a cute card hadn't thought about doing mutiple on my cards.