Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Paper Cutz Challenge - 1st for 2010


The Paper Cutz Challenge is to use only Black/White/Red/Green. This Happy Birthday Car Card would be great for a little kid into toy cars or maybe someone turning 16 and getting their driver's license soon. I used the shaped card from Oriental Trading, The wheels & words were cut on the Cricut using Accent Essentials & Beyond Birthdays cartridges. I cut them out of Oh My Vinyl sticky backed vinyl in green and red. The background paper came from a mat pack, but the cover is off so I don't know brand. Red and green accents were added with Copic markers.

Make a New Year's resolution to try at least one challenge or swap a month. It's amazing how much you learn when you are trying to meet the requirements of activity.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun card! I love shaped cards.

Sari