Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Green, Green cards



Two more challenge entries. Little Katie is a Phindy's Place digi. Her green dress is appropriate for St. Patrick's Day. Notice that Sir Chester is riding in her buggy. The digi is colored with Copic markers, background paper (Paper Pizazz), Gold accents (Dazzles)are from Paper Wishes and the shamrock brads were in my stash.

For the Copic Marker Wednesday Colour Challenge I used the Sew Many Cards digi of the boy with Cammi. The colors this week are smoky blue (pants, vest), rose (bucket) and lime green (bow, Cammi). The paper is from Paper Pizazz and the Birthday Dazzle is from Paper Wishes. The bee brad was in my stash and the iridescent flowers were also from Paper Wishes.

I am home sick today. Lost my voice yesterday at school. Coughing last night and then dizzy, nauseous this morning. Headache is still here. Decided that driving was not a good idea. I had left lesson plans just in case. I plan to sleep today and when awake to do some layouts. It is grey and rainy and yech outside. Good day to be in. Wish I had someone here to build a fire in the fireplace. That would be perfect. I do have my portable furry space heater (Sir Chester)

2 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Mary. Wow. I love shades of greens, they look lovely and fresh. Fab images and lovely images too. So adorable.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Your cards are too cute, Mary. Love the little girl with the baby buggy. Adorable!

Hope you are well soon

Smiles!
Gwen