Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Friday, January 22, 2010

Mrs. Comfy Crafting


There is a part of me that wishes I had the guts to cut my hair that short and color it hot pink. I'd also like to be that thin and be able to play all day. Oh well. Mrs. Comfy Crafting is a new digi from Phindy's Place at Paper Craft Planet. She tends to have digis that are more detailed. This one was quite intimidating until I got started. Colored the dog (Chester & I still feel a kitty should have taken precedence over the dog, but we lost) and the cabinet then Mrs. Comfy's hair, table legs and gradually worked into the tinier places. The photo does not do the coloring justice. Think Hot Pink, Acid Green and Neon Yellow.

1 comment:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Mary. This is great. What a fabulous job you have done colouring that image, must have taken you ages. Looks fantastic.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx