Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Friday Challenges




Fridays are busy days in the Challenge world. I can never remember if the order I upload the photos is the order they appear or if it is reversed. Bear with me.

Paper Cutz Challenge this week is to use a farm animal digi. I used Duncan Duck from Sew Many Cards and the horse from Squigglefly. The photo background is of the barn on my son's farm in Freeman MO. "Thanks you........(inside)for understanding." A card to acknowledge someone's help when you needed a hand, an ear or a favor.

The Friday Freebie from Sew Many Cards is the Wheelbarrow of Hearts. The Friday Freebies are now available on the Challenge site (click on the badge in the right column). This is a simple, quick to color Valentine digi.

The SMC Challenge for this week is a color challenge - purple & white with a splash of black. Cosmo Cricket is the sponsor for this challenge and they have donated the prize. I chose deep purple and stark white to set off the black lettering "Thank You" for a card appropriate for male or female sender/receiver.

Next Friday will start another Blog Hop for Sew Many Cards so be sure to check in and join us! Participate in challenges and you'll be surprised how much talent you really have.

Don't forget about the SMC Layout Challenge also. It is a two week challenge that started on January 16th so you still have time to enter. I know you have photos from the holidays or even before that (I have some from last June!) that need to be scrapped. Get them out. Join the Layout Challenge!!

Feeling a bit better so back to school tomorrow.

Happy Scrapping!!

6 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Great cards Mary!!! They all look great!

kim.mom said...

Great job on all your projects! You've been very busy!!

Helen Dooley said...

Great cards! I love all 3.

Helen Dooley said...

I love how you mixed the photo with the images! Sorry I posted twice, I was distracted.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Mary, all three are just really cute! Love how you used the free image also the frog is such a happy addition to any card! Great job!

Cheri said...

Great cards and I love the CEO picture. LOL