Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Something New



For Fun Challenges challenges you to try something new. Think about all those tools and supplies that you bought with good intentions and then never took the time to try out. I have a large box of quilling supplies and a wire writer. I also have several bottles of flocking. That is what I chose to use for this challenge: flocking.
  • Image: The Angel Company
  • Flocking: Flower Soft (Toffee)
  • Colored with Copic Markers
  • Sentiment: The Angel Company

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Mary, I love that cute image & the flocking looks fab :)

Hope you're having a great week!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

CraftinGranny said...

This image is so cute Mary! I love the way you've colored it and the flock on the hedgehog. Adorable card! "Hugs" Carol

Lisa said...

Hi Mary....love the flocking. I have a bunch of it too but don't ever think to use it. You did agreat job with it!

xo
Lisa

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... how cute! I love how you used flowersoft to make the guy fuzzy!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and cute card, Mary! I love hedgies and theway you gave this guy dimension.
Amelia x