Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Best Wishes & Blessings for the Bride & Groom

The Paper Cutz Challenge this week is "Anything Goes". I needed to make a wedding card for  my husband's co-worker who is getting married this weekend. She is a scrapbooker, but I'm not sure about card making. I did know that she would enjoy receiving a handmade, unique card.


I started out with one idea. First I changed the paper. Then I switched a lace flower (a little too large) for the ribbon. I found these darling little hearts at a local scrapbook store (Scrapbook Unique in Lenexa KS) when I stopped by the other day. The 3D word sentiments were in the dollar bin at JoAnn's. I considered adding some lace in the upper right corner or some crystals scattered about, but decided the card was fine just like this. Best Wishes and Blessings for the Bride and Groom!

2 comments:

pennyd said...

Nice card Mary! Anytime you want to send me another one - feel free! LOL

Lola said...

I'm sure she is going to love it! So special.