Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Monday, March 29, 2010

T is for.....

I admit it..... I'm way behind in my ABC Christmas cards. I have ideas for "J" but they are still just ideas. Now it is time for another letter:

"T" is for:   
  • Toys
  • Tinsel
  • Trains
  • Tags
  • Trumpets
Also.... Being in Kansas City and on the cable modem, I was able to upload more items to the Purrfect Sentiments ShopHandmade Store.  While most of the items listed are handmade cards, I will also be carrying some embellishments for those of you that like to make your own. At the moment I have 4 sets of Serendipity Squares for sale. Please specify, if ordering, whether you would like certain colors, pastels or brights. I will have special sets available for special holidays such as Halloween and Christmas. Feel free to leave ideas in the comments. 

No comments: