Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Seeing double??

Happy Thursday. One day til TGIF, one week til turkey day!!!!!!!

Well, the recalcitrant slide show has stopped spinning, but it appears twice. In the layout it doesn't appear at all. Double the pleasure...double the fun.... with ... If you remember that jingle then you are over 50.

I can't wait to post my creations using the new Friday Freebie from Sew Many Cards that will come out tomorrow. Remember to sign up for the newsletter on that site to get the Friday Freebie. It will no longer be available elsewhere. Hint: it is cuddly, furry and very appropriate for winter. I bet you have as much fun with it as I am. Angela has such great digis.

I need to address Thanksgiving Day cards and mail them out tomorrow. I never used to send Thanksgiving Day cards, but now with card making, I celebrate ALL the holidays. Wonder if Angela will have a groundhog for February??

I got a box from Paper Wishes today. Need to open it up and check my goodies. Most of the order was replacing my favorite items like pearls, Dazzles, etc. Until tomorrow......

No comments: