Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Sunday, February 28, 2010

So Many Challenges So Little Time
























The first card is my entry to Annita's Challenge on Phindy's Place. Color challenge of blue, green and orange plus a Phindy digi. The paper I found was perfect for the colors. It is Paper Pizazz's (HOTP) Stripes & Dots package. Kitty Cargo is a new Phindy image. I carried the blue/green/orange into the image as I colored it with my Copics. Sentiments cut out of orange Oh My Vinyl with the Cricut Expressions plus the orange corner brads rounded out the card.

Stampin Sisters in Christ's challenge last week was to indicate the passage of time in some way. The background paper is from Paper Pizazz and has a design with clocks on it. The Dazzles are dark brown this time and from the Heritage collection. "Keys to the Past, Moments in Time..." would be appropriate for someone needing encouragement in a new venture or job. It would also be appropriate for someone interested in geneology. Several possibilities.

"Memories" is my entry for the Copic Colour Challenge this week. Yellow Green (umbrella, raincoat accents), Golden Yellow (raincoat, rain hat & boots) and Cool Grey ( fur) were used on this digi from Bugaboo. I used Paper Glaze on the umbrella, raindrops and puddle to add depth and accent. The two background papers are Paper Pizazz available from Paper Wishes.

Finally, the St. Patrick's Day card is my entry to the MMSC42: Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #42. The green background cardstock is Best Occasion available at WalMart. The other papers are from Paper Pizazz (Paper Wishes). The shamrock brad and green roses were also purchased from Paper Wishes. I colored the Phindy's Place digi with Copic Markers and then added Paper Glaze to the pot of gold. The gold shamrock coin is from the St. Patrick's Collection at Michael's.

1 comment:

IsabellasSketchbook said...

Ahh.... love you cat and your cards!