Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Monday, December 21, 2009

Doodle Beans!!!!


Doodle Beans is sponsoring Sew Many Cards DT this month. Jaden is holding one of their digis to let a friend know how important she is. Can't you just see Jaden making this "love" note to his friend? He looks shy, but determined.

There is a link to Doodle Beans on the right hand side of the site. I have to learn how to do a widget. Then you would have the awesome badges to click on. Maybe John *my awesome son" can teach over the holidays. Hint hint. (He checks in every so often to see what is up on the site)

Now, I am actually a little early. This card is not supposed to be posted until Wednesday, but I'll be traveling on Wednesday. I didn't want you to have to wait until evening so I am doing it early. I'm ahead of schedule!! So, you have a sneak peek by stopping by here earlier in the week.

Have a Merry Christmas. Best wishes from Sir Chester and me.

No comments: