Sir Chester

Sir Chester
Sir Chester

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pixel of Ink

While this blog is mostly about card making (and some scrapbooking), I also love to read. After becoming frustrated trying to see the small print in paperbacks and magazines (I swear they are trying to conserve paper), I downloaded the free Kindle app for my computer. Being able to adjust the font size made reading so much easier. After 6 weeks I bought a real Kindle. That was 18 months ago. In 2010 (pre-Kindle) I read approximately 5 books. In 2011 I read 115 books. So far in 2012 I have read 63 books.

Pixel of Ink is one source to find free and bargain ebooks. I also like ereaderiq. Ereaderiq.com allows you to upload your Amazon Wish List and they notify you by email if the price of a book on your list goes down.

From my summer reading, I have most enjoyed Firefly Beach (M. Penterman) and The Girl with the Cat Tattoo (A Frasier & T Weir). Both books were fairly light reading - purrfect for summer. Feel free to leave a comment about a book you have read recently.

No comments: